1.17.2018

The Great Indoorsman

I'm not a big fan of snow, which is one reason I live in Albuquerque, where winters tend to be mild. But I like winter because it's a good time to stay indoors, writing and reading.


I know lots of you are seeing deep-freeze temperatures and snow and ice, and I recommend that you stay inside and read my crime novel BANK JOB, currently on sale on Kindle for 99 cents. BANK JOB is in development in Hollywood, and I think it'll make a great movie.

I've been staying busy with the revisions on COLD CUTS, my next crime comedy, which is about people smuggling bologna across the Mexican border. Look for it to be published via Amazon in May.

I'll venture out of the house next week when I start teaching my "Become a Better Writer" class in the Honors College at the University of New Mexico. The class, which I've been teaching for 10 semesters, also forms the basis for a talk I'm giving next month at SouthWest Writers.

On Feb. 3, I'll speak on "Nuts and Bolts: The Mechanics of Good Writing." See details at the SWW website here. Should be fun!

1 comment:

CLM said...

I really like this cover!